Friday, November 28, 2008

my motorola v3i~

at last i brought back my handphone. fixed back. i can use it again. heeess.
the screen is quite polluted but still can be used.

haix... just wanna mumble to myself a little here..
erm.. can anyone tell me where to find happiness? i'm really lost inside.... i really need to find back the old me... happy go lucky me... today ivory (one of my best girlfriend) asked me what happened to me... and asked am i still unhappy... i really can't think of any ideas to answer her...
i guess i've changes... but thankx to Near dai gor... he made me laugh when i'm in a bad mood just now.. heess.. hope he's in Ipoh.. gotta give him a big hug.. ~HUGX~

i hope that i'll have more friends like him and chris and not forgetting, the ultimate bond gang..in future.. ^^v

muah!!!!!!!


No comments: