Saturday, November 1, 2008

these few days my sis also urged me to update my blog... kinda lazy actually... plus... i don't really have a very nice mood to write blog since after my final exam this year... i know my sis wanna know whether the things here going well or not cause she's recently in KL for her further studies in UKM there... felt like somethings missing when she's not around... probably because less a person to talk to and to argue with... lolx... i got the results of some papers... i'm quite satisfied... but not too happy about it... i feel i could do much better in next coming year... *should be confident la... hihihi...* hope so my SPM will be fine... ^^


erm... for my sis's knowledge my

eng= 85, malay=61 this one is not too bad... just that the teacher not too happy about my attitude to her that's why i guess she gave me a lower mark...,

bio=66,

phy= soon i'll get this paper,

add= not yet know,

modmath=96 ~peace ^^v~,

history= don't know yet but i'll be very glad if i do not fail this subject *you know what i mean*,

chemistry=65 ~i'm really angry at the teacher.. the answers i did is correct but she put wrong...
total i added back 8 marks... ther's more mistakes she did when marking my paper... but not much time for me to check back all the papers ccause she's rushing to key in the marks into the pc data there.. she didn't even check answers with us.. i'm really fed up at her la...~,

civic=85,

pj=65 ~maybe will add marks too~....

hmm... how bout you sis? anyway... just wanna wish you good luck !!

~hughug~

No comments: