Saturday, November 8, 2008

lonely day...

haix... don't know how to express my sad and moody feelings sometimes... sometimes i felt like i'm being left behind.. i felt like i've fallen down and no one reaches out a hand for me... i know in this world nothing is fair.. haix.. my friends all busy with datings and it's hard to find a friend who we could really close with a this age especially when every teenagers so wish to own their love life... well... i can't blame anyone about this.. they have their rights, i know... but please never ever treat friends as 'spare tyres' example like when you need help only you find friends for help and didn't find your friends even when there's something you could share with them.. i, too, hope that my own self wouldn't be forgetful like my friends now... [sorry friends] cause i'm afraid someday i'll turn to become one of them too...

anyway... me and jackson bought a teddy bear... medium size... costs RM49.90 and plus a box for the bear is RM18.90... nice price huh? xD

finally.. take care my friends... even if you guys didn't love me as true friends but i do... i really do... i'll never forget you guys till the day i leave the world... i'm saying this not to a few friends of mine but to all the friends i've made with and i met in my whole life... i hope they never forget me especially the ones who had been close with me... T.T sobx.. LOVE you all...

filled with LOVE,
yieujin aka rachel ^x^

No comments: