Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i'm gonna miss yea, tori! muah!!

tori (victoria) is an exchange student that came to study in our school. today is her farewell party. i went. we all were having really great time. we snapped some photos and met new friends from other countries. tori is going to leave Malaysia soon. although we rarely talked with each other but we do have quite some happy memories together with some friends like the days in school we acted for the slideshow she had already made, lantern festival and this farewell part. the time we spend were really short but sure we do have happy moments together as true friends. we do share jokes. i really do hope she will stay more longer but that is impossible, we all knew. erm.. below are some pictures we took during the happy moments...

lantern festival..







farewell party i mentioned above...


the exchange students. we became friends ^^. hope to keep in touch in the internet!!


me and tori.. that's the present me and my friends shared money to buy..

me, terry, kotaro (exchange stud from japan), ivory.. cute huh? ~xD

last but not least.. me and my best friends! muackss
friends forever~

No comments: