Sunday, November 16, 2008

i'll never forget this memorable day...

on the 15th of november 2008... haix... i don't wanna mention or even write it down for everyone to read... but i wanna bear in mind bout the lesson i got on this day... i wanna keep it as one of the memorable day i had! 'cause this was the first and the last i'll make sure that my phone fell into the toilet hole...

my handphone fell into the 'mar tung'... the place where people make their cakes taking their own sweet time, relaxing... a place where located in the toilet there... what a bad luck day... thank God the urine i passed was mine... 'cause the auntie came out from the toilet room had flushed the toilet before she came out and my turn to go in... and THANK GOD the hole wasn't that deep.... haiz... when i think back, quite funny.. but gotta pity me.. no phone to use temporarily.. my sister went kuala lumpur with my nokia phone... but fortunately she's coming back to Ipoh this tuesday.. erm... wanna know how everything happened that night till my phone fell?

aikx... my phone actually fell from my pocket when i stood up... all because my pocket of my dress is small... so unlucky... my mind was totally blank at the moment and i was shouting - fall down already! fall down already!... the auntie asking me what had happened and still i was shouting 'fall down already!'... then the auntie thought what had fallen down and then she looked only she knew it was my phone and asked me quickly picked it up! wihtout thinking my right hand automatically slurped into the hole and picked up my phone to be washed... i can't believe i'll picked it up with my hand unplastic-bagged....

i thought i was going to message my friends later that night but unluckily i can't... i was quite happy and enjoying at first in the restaurant there 'cause my cousin sister is getting marry and she was married now... i drank beers and red wine... but i prefer beer of course... and peace ^^v, i didn't drunk... i talked on the phone with christopher using my cousin's handphone... really noisy that time cause everyone was shouting and enjoying... but i was really happy that night... all of us competing who will drunk the fastest and shout the loudest... the prize is gotta eat more!! haha... me and few of my cousins took some pictures... gotta upload them later... cause some of the pictures were in my handphone but my handphone had already took to service just now... me and my cousins also went to one by one table to drink red wine and beers with the aunties and uncles... we all really had a great time and didn't want the time to passed so fast... although we all were tired and dizzy after drinking when we were going back that time, but we still wanted to continue cause we alll agreed that we haven't reached the maximum energy yet... haha...








anyway... wish my phone good luck! thankx to you if you're reading my blog... muack muack muack!! love you all... ^x^

No comments: