Monday, December 1, 2008

^^ muack muack

erm... last few days i'm really down.. no mood eat and even no mood to talk and smile.. even a smile i put on my lips was fake.. but now, i don't have that sad feelings that much.. it started when i listened to a church song played by in my computer.. felt kinda relief... miracle ^^

no one will easily believe it except we been through it.. undescribeable...

i gotta say that my friends did make me feel better too and when after i cried which i've stopped that habit few months ago, i do feel relaxed... kinda funny when sometimes my tears suddenly fell without reasons and without my realisation... i'm insane i guess... haha...

my friends these few weeks accompanied me and chat with me which made me felt quite in a good mood were:

- samuel.. miloboii ^^ muack him
-christopher di di
-church buddies..
-shorties... his real name was chan fei..
-ivory... my baybeh.. hehe
-Near... i wanted to call him Far... haha


many more good news that made me happy and feeling better too...
erm... don't wanna list out le... kinda lot... hehe

anyway... muacks each one of my friends...

No comments: