Friday, December 12, 2008

don't think that no one loves you... God loves you.. i love you... ^

we went to harvest church in skudai.. kinda miss those days... feel like didn't wanna go home... back to home always feel stress and unhappy... whatever.. don't wanna mention bout my parents... i love my sis... both my sis... (zoey and trinie) thank you God that i'm not the only child ^^

first day... 8th of dec 08... we took a bus at 4am in FGCI (Full Gospel Church Ipoh) there..
i forgotten to bring my jacket, so, i felt very cold in bus that day.. then sleep in bus and listen to some music.. reached harvest church finally and kinda tired..

at night, we (kok wai, terk terk, yit li, trinie, aaron and me) played cards and eat cup mee in our room (yit li, trinie and me shared a room). then finally we played truth or dare... hehe... know lots of secret liao... ^^ we dare aaron to knocked on someone else door, asking terk terk truth about who he likes, kok wai and terk terk touch nose... haha..




we played til 2 something only we sleep.. ^^ that is why my face looked like panda the next morning...



me and aaron ^^ my view.. i sat in the centre ^^



on 10th of Dec 08... hmm.. 3rd day in johor lu...





FGCI members and pastors and singers...
singer ^^
with pastor Kong Hee...omg.. he's taller than me so much!!

with pastor Kevin Loo and his wife.. she's pretty huh... ^^ sweet couple...


me and jun jie ^^ miss him er... sobx.. xD




kok wai sang out of key... wakaka... listen nicely at first first there... heeess


self loving pictures before i went to bath and ready for our playing time with them all.. xD


me and yit li take pur time shotting pictures.. lolx.. that's kinda fun.. xp

i bullied kok wai in the whole trip.. pity him... haha.. can't describe how happy i was... i never felt regret came to this trip... i felt better than ever.. no matter how my parents are or how the treat us, i still loves them~

to be continued~ muaaxxxx

No comments: