Sunday, December 28, 2008

this few days..

on the 21st till the 23rd of december
working hard on the church activities.. especially a drama that tells about how Jesus was born but with we did it with a modern version.. so, it's kinda like a comedy drama.. ^^

on the 24th of december
celebrate Christmas eve in church.. i cut my hair that day.. hmm... my RM15 flew away.. but the hairstyle was better than the before... thank God. jess went to our house for sleep overnight. she and my sister start their plan for the next day~

on the 25th of december
merry christmas!
chris, william, cheyan, 3 more guys and i celebrate cheyan's belated birthday.. i bought an ankle bracelet for her as her birthday present. i reached parade with jess and trinie. they walked with their friend and i go on with celebrating cheyan's birthday. i met chris n a guy (don't really know his name although met him a few times) and then only find cheyan with her friends in kopitiam there. then we changed our venue to starbuck. thankx chris 'cause treat me a starbuck drink xp.
then we changed our destination again to cool storage. lolx. buy the paper plates and plastic forks for us to eat the birthday cake that chris bought. while waiting for them to pay the things, i met jean and wai sum. they went to buy things together. kinda long time didn't see jean ^^. then met choo yan yee (one of my senior) with allen liew (my primary schoolmate) who i didn't seen her since she changed school to another state i guess. what a great christmas present ^^.
then we went up to Easy House Cafe to eat the cake.. did appreciate the day... oh.. by the way, bad boy chris scared me with a dead cockroach.. the cockroach was half dead and it's only a few centimetres beside my feet.. i NEARLY scream till the whole shopping centre could hear me... hahax...

on the 26th of december
i went to steven tuition. ate my breakfast there alone and study time... suddenly appeared koo jia chun, wai sum and chris. ^^ sat with them. me, chris and wai sum went to chatter cafe to have our lunch after we finished our class. time to go back home and wait for tomorrow~

on the 27th of december
my family and i went to jusco at night. hehe.. shopping~ then straight we went to our grandpa's birthday party in ipoh garden there. enjoying with cousins and crazying.


on the way to jusco~

oh!! save me~ hahax

wassup man?!

erm.. a lot more pictures.. but don't know to which and whose camera they flew to... xo
happy happy before school reopens and happy depression day begin...


a small corner for my beloved friend...,,
wai keong, sorry for kinda neglected you this days. maybe i'm kinda busy with enjoying my days before i start to busy with my studies. erm.. i'm actually lazy to sms also.. my fault.. =.=
hope you are still fine. take care my friend. love yea forever. ~hugx~
hope you accept my apology for being too cool these days... xp

No comments: