Thursday, December 4, 2008

make-up experiment

yesterday morning, i went to eat breakfast with my parents at about 8 something in menglembu there. then back to home and ready my things for tuition later at 11.30am. i finished my tuition at 2pm and straight went to salon. yesterday we (me, trinie, jess and chui ling) went to a salon. we make-up by the people there. you can say that we were their models but they just experimenting actually... haha.. and we got free hair treatment and facial thingy..

during the making-up process, the guy who helped me to make-up, kinda slow... trinie and jess also already done their make-up... but he was like taking his own sweet time... when he helped me making-up, i laughed... lolx... 'cause i felt 'geli' when he breathed and i could felt the heat on my face...many times already.. i laughed and he shocked and laughed too... kinda crazy at that moment..

then, jess and her make-uper sat in front of me but was separated by a mirror like every salon do.. and below had some spaces where people place their leg... jess play kicking with me... we were kinda naughty... haha.. our both make-uper laughed when they saw our childish action.. but they, the make-uper were childish too le.. duh!! then during rest time, jess and her make-uper's head suddenly appear at each side of the mirror and looked at me. jess's head appeared at the right and her make-uper's appeared at the left of the mirror.. their eye signal really made my hair stand.. haha.. then they both laughed crazily...

i told my make-uper that jess's make-uper looked like jay chou! first time i saw him, i thought he were.. but realitily, he's not... haha... then my make-uper tell him that i say he looked like jay chou and his reaction was as if very proud and i stopped him from being proud by saying that only his looks made him looked like jay chou but not his voice.. but wanna asked him to sing actually but he busy laughing all the time, so i didn't asked him to. xD

while on chui ling and trinie's side... erm... kinda awkward and silent... haha... you may ask them why... 'cause i don't know why...

then finished at about 6++pm. we after that wen to parade for shopping... hees ^^ and back to home at 9++pm. my paretns fetch me. normally they won't purposely fetch me from far and asked me to take taxi or bus to back home but yesterday my parents they were in parade too for dinner. so, they fetch me back ^^... lucky~

kinda happy actually cause long time i've not so crazy with friends already... ^^ anyway... thankx for the make-up that pretties me up... but honestly, had to depend on how pretty the person is to produce a pretty make-uped face... hehehe... just joking... thankx for the day anyway...

love~ yieujin (^^,)

No comments: