Wednesday, December 2, 2009

27 nov 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!



turning 17 luh.. sang sang seng seng arh... xD
we celebrated w
ith her in "tan sei gai". we ate steamboat there.
lots of fun and really made m
e kinda happy at least i won't spend my friday at home alone as all my family went out; like last saturday.. i went to elaine's house because my family all went to kuala lumpur.


::the funniest thing happened before we reached::

i wore an athlete tee and s
horts and slippers. see mun texted me that she'll be driving me to somewhere. and i thought we're going to 1st garden night market 'cause as i could remember, she told me that she'll be taking me to night market. so i wore LIKE THAT. hahaha.. then when i went into the car and saw see mun, kit yee and koh yan(i guess her name spells this way xp).

they wore something like we're going out somewhere but absolut
ely not a place like night market. then i asked see mun why they're wearing so~~ then she told me that we're going to celebrate birthday with jamie (a surprise for jamie). then my jaw dropped... HAHAHA.. i felt like fainting.. xDD

then koh yan quickly drove me back to
my house to change.. then we rushed to jamie's to drive her.. koh yan was like racing.. OMG and i knocked my head on the car window.. not SO pain bt more to EMBARASSING 'cause when i knocked my head, it sounds "puk"... i was like arghhh.. koh yan please slow down...
aiseh... can't blame her cause we're SO LATE.. haha... and me and kit yee's fingers pointing to see mun when jamie ask
ed why late... hoho..

then touching storyline begins when jamie received presents and cried.. i felt so touched... i can't even remember when i had eaten my own birthday cake.. or have i even receive a birthday present from my used-to-be best friend.. having friends around me can already make me happy.. however.. jamie's lucky to have friends like us... LOL


me, jamie, kit yee


justin, kit yee, me


the girls~~


me, justin, kit yee, kah weng




big family~~ xD

always love her,
yieujin

No comments: