Monday, December 21, 2009

15th of december 2009
had my "undang" exam.. fail dee.. aihx...
i thought no need to study or read or whatever..
haha.. will retake on thursday..
at that time, i was texting with janice.. then i told her that i failed jo..
so me asked me out to forget about those..

me and kang wei walked to parade.. then he saw a nice shirt and trousers in shibuya and asked me whether he should buy them or not..
erm.. then i told him, only that trousers worth that price.. not that tee...
then pei ling told me she arrived parade and we met up at shibuya.. kang wei went back and then we walked to kbox..
we all planned to sing karaoke that day.. wow! what a blast!! kekeke... *syok gila* haha...

me, siew mun, janice, pei ling, and siew mun's boyfriend.. forgot what's his name.. haha..
we went kbox and really gone insane... hohoho..

then we walked to "tan sei gai" eat steamboat.. my gosh!! i got a big tummy that night... real big!
gotta diet deee... then we were like having spa.. sweating while eating..









No comments: