Friday, December 11, 2009

9th december 2009 (I)


me, jason, trinie, mok, mok's brother..
we went to watch 2012. at last... i watched it~!

the movie starts at 6.30pm... we watched in jusco.. then while waiting time pass, we went to McD and took french fries to fill my stomach..


jason is imitating dracula.. duh!! obviously those straws are the fake teeth xDD

i really love that movie.. especially when Tamara showed the middle finger; international sign to Yuri when she slipped into the ship... wakakaka..

so funny when they successfully passed the disaster scene, someone in the cinema actually made those appeased sound haha~ and we heard someone snoring tunefully behind.. xDD

but that movie is great! full rating i give ^^ kikiki..


jason wanted to break the score record.. xp he's really good!
while i failed to score SWT... and my hands are tired too! most probably because i didn't exercise for a long time.. ish ish


me and trinie cam whore while jason is playing.. haha



my recently cam whoring picture xD

love HIM

to be continue~~~

No comments: