Monday, December 21, 2009

17th of december 2009

went to retake my "undang" exam..
and the good news is..
i pass!! hehehe


18th of december 2009

went to eat kfc near my house ^^ need to diet dee... argh...
hang out with janice, yit li and ching mun today.. really happy ^^






freaking good! =p

then they went back... i walked alone untill wai keat, zhen fai, wai mun and two other girls saw me.. hehehe... lucky day..
then we went to look for job together...

zhen fai found a job in rum and he pulled me together and work with him.. aikx... not quite sure yet whether i wanna reject that job or not... *macam mane?*

then went back when wai nam came to pick me up back home..
hehehe. so kind of him.. thanks! ^^

then zoey, me and trinie went out to grrey.. eric drive us there.. hehe
thanks to him too ^^
then met up with aaron, mindy, tammy, yit li, tim, and simon... hohoho..
then while they we're enjoying, me, yit li and tim went out to eat "luk luk"... damn nice... 'cause the food is warm and fyi, that's my dinner.. xp

pics not yet reach my hands.. hehe.. anyway.. happy kikiki

No comments: