Wednesday, December 9, 2009

8th december 2009

finished exam yesterday (^^,)
my nightmare finally ended!!

my masterpiece** kikiki



after school, yee wah, yee leng, carmen, elyse, kelly and me went to secret recipe to celebrate kelly's birthday!! =p

we enjoyed the food very much~~
but the taste was okay... the service not bad too.. 'cause we kept asking for things xP

tom yam

expresso

meatballs spagetti

chocolate cake

blueberry cake

then i went to parade and joined another group.. kekeke.. we had our great time.. we're total insane that day xDD
we went for bowling.. LMAO.. soo soo tu, longkang queen le.. haha

me and soo soo

me and jean in madoc xD

me, sor poh chin, and sexy jean hohoho

i know she wants it... and then she likes it~~ wakaka

in school.. having our breakfast.. and TCA meeting xp

i had a great day spending with my friends...
i love them ALL! friends forever~

she loves HIM... Jesus!

No comments: