Saturday, May 8, 2010

i quit my job last month to prepare for school in a few more days time!!
anderson, i'm coming~ =P

last monday i went for breakfast with elson then bumped into jean and janice... ^^
love them lots!!
then i went to school to take my form 6 letter.. then elson fetch me back while himself going to shop for his man stuff.. wakaka..

in this whole week i cleaned my house...
tiring and sakit belakang.. want some massage T.T

hopefully everything goes fine in school soon...


kinda miss my colleagues *mau huggies from them*
my colleagues:-

bryan>> misses his muscles xD

randy>> misses his jokes and put put xD

elson>> misses he treats de teh suet xD

goldberg>> misses the way he talks and walks xD


oh ya... watched iron man 2 with william and melvin... it was kinda ok for me... we ate supper in 'tong sui gai' before we went for the movie.. you can say that that's a lovely day (^^,)

yesterday watched ip man 2 with wai kit.. so touching eh... it's a movie worth-watching heess...

about my driving... erm... seems a little drunk when i drive.. but never mind.. i'll practise more!! =)



No comments: