Saturday, May 22, 2010

17th of may 2010

went to parade to buy some books for form 6... my great bro drive me there after school ^^... we had our lunch before walking throughout the day...
i finally bought a black colour dye for my hair... aiks.. but until now, i'm still heavy-hearted to dye my hair..
then he fetch me home. lovely day... miss him too =(


20th of may 2010

followed jeff's car to chatter in yik foong there and visit my friends again... it was a little different because i even visit the others too.. siew keong, cherry, MIT people and ah tai, ah keong =).. janice, mun mun, jean, jeff and i then flied to econsave and public bank and finally landed in parade.. hahaha... buy books again T^T have to become nerd d... then chit chat and had my dinner in kopitiam...

it was my sad day at the beginning..
wondering who will be there for me..
lucky i have them..
if not, i was all alone and had no where to go...
i just hate being alone...

No comments: