Wednesday, May 5, 2010

24/3/2010

one of my happiest days.. after work, me and my colleagues went to voodoo.. we actually went there to attend the "Asus Night"... but elson reached my place here at 9.45pm.. erm... my point is, the party end at 10pm... so, tiffany, bryan, elson and i just eat those leftovers... huhu...

however then, we spent our time chatting and taking self-loving pictures (^^,)..
all of us went to see ah fei and ah jin play snooker after that... cool and funny by the way... hahas... i remember i sms-ing and on the phone with ivan..

after everything almost end, the MIT Technology people went to gather in the restaurant nearby to have our supper... me and tiffany went to order the food; yau yu ng choi & chicken satay.. my stomach at that time could nearly burst.. eww...

then went back home when everyone started to feel tired...




which is the best couple picture? HAHAHAHA

i'm so sorry for taking things for granted... imreallysorry
missyoutoobytheway



3/4/2010

hang out with my seniors.. huhu.. ^^ celebrate pei ling's birthday.. she looks cute that day =) all girls must wear skirt or dress on that day... that's the rule.. kekeke..

we spent our day sing k till the evening.. then me and ashley went to shop after they went back.. such a fine day though tiring...





guess which is me?? xD


best picture of the day.. =p



10/4/2010


in the afternoon, i went out with jerry to have our lunch in jusco... then i followed eric to infinity.

he drove me back as i wasn't feeling that well... then suddenly that night, michael called me out.. so, i went to breeze cafe with my first garden buddies.. ken drove me out.. had to go out even how tired i was... LOL... 'cause michael will be going back on the next day.. hugged him ^^.. best picture for the day...



不想,却坚强的放手。。



25/4/2010

went out to jusco.. window shopping and then spent our time yum cha in black canyon coffee... i could barely breathe 'cause those craps are damn funny and stopped me from eating... xD
i ordered tom yam mee... but then i left it for almost an hour only i could finish it.. LOL!
then we snapped some pictures.. buwee!!

No comments: