Saturday, April 11, 2009

i love you more than you could ever imagine.....

well... these days kinda moody... aikx...

cause things ain't rolling the way i wanted them to be...

i always tell my friends to get over the unhappy things but myself? it's not that easy... i'm unsure whether i can go through this anymore....

i found myself in the edge of hesitation.. i don't know whether i can forget about the unhappy things through just pretending happy... in school, when talking with friends, i was like laughing blissfully.. but i ain't that blissful... i'm not myself anymore... i can't discover the real me anymore... i'm lost inside.... i'm not her; yieujin; the one who used to become a happy go lucky girl...

i know.. each person especially my age right now will have to go through an awkward stage of adolescence as a step to progress to a more mature-minded teenager..

i also know.. things won't always become perfect as what you wanted them to be... they always against your will and you will have to solve things on your own; all by my own..

well... friends...
unspoken concern for you guys... i will love you guys till the end from the bottom of my heart...

No comments: