Saturday, April 11, 2009

dilemma...

mass communication or accounting???
dilemma-ing le... aikx...

erm.. i thought of choosing accounting but then after listening to the education workshop, i might choose mass communication... actually i had thought of being a deejay when i grow up... that was my ambition last 2 years.. then don't know why my ambition changed to accountant... maybe i love to count money and its smell gua... muahaha... humans are realistic... you can't blame me for that... xp

in the aspect of income, i would choose accounting while
in the aspect of interest i would choose mass communication...

cause becoming a deejay isn't a bad choice though... i love to share my opinion or even feelings to my listeners... i may also get to listen to the listeners' life experience... well, i don't know why... just that i love it....

while becoming an accountant isn't a bad alternative too.. *sweat*
even my parents' egg on me to take this field... (absolutely because the income is high)
but there's a bad thing; i'm a too-indoor-phobia that type of person... i could also feel like dying even i don't speak a minute... =.="

haix... can anyone tell me which one to choose? =.= i know... i'm the only one who can help myself to solve this quandariation... =.="

No comments: