Tuesday, August 26, 2008

nothing special... just feel free to write something....

at last i have a christian name.. - Rachel... weird?? hihihi...

my friends give idea and at last they agree for me to have this name as my christian name... lolx... big project huh??

anyway... don't know why this year i start to emo emo emo.. maybe this is because as we grow older, more problems we have to face... i feel my life is happier in my younger years till this year i turn to a totally quiet and less communicate with friends... many of my friends say that too, asking why i'm so serious and not as playful or crazy as last year like that...

i miss the old meeeee.... i hope i can turn back time but if time can turn back, i guess we will never know what our future would be like... time is precious and life is short... i'll appreciate the things i'm having right now and i hope everyone will do too.. although i now this phrase is quite outdated or bored that people always listen it... but if we really been through that feeling of losing someone, this phrase will forever stated to be not as common as we always hear...


below are the pictures of my family...

me and my elder sis... she went to kl to study...



me and my younger sis...



my elder sis with my dad... both acting cute... aikx..

1 comment:

The Scientist said...

wah..
yieujin sudah matang lor...
hehe dun emooooooo...
tak bagus...
like me ...
always emo =.=