Saturday, August 16, 2008

mood turns better after hanging out with my friends today.. ^^

actually i'm not in a good mood this morning after arguing with my mom... just because of a stupid thing... but it's ok... after tuition today i go hang out with my friends in parade.. actually thought of going for a movie with jackson... but no movie then we change our plan go kbox there to 'kacau and da jiu fu' with my friends there (sam, chris and zhi weng and others from batu gajah i do not know). then that jackson, pity him... a girl catch him go to a kbox room.. i guess he get himself raped by the girls inside there... muahaha... i met gatzat there with ccy... hmm... gat zat not very happy today but i guess she'll be fine now... hope she's ok... thought of going to play bowling but fully booked.. haih.. at last we all (chris, jack, sam, chun sing and me) go yum cha... then chat lo... so happy that time 'cause can bully that sam... become victim to make me happy... muahaha...oh ya... forget to thank chris for the present... thankx chris!!

erm... sorry mic.. cause can't hang out with you and ken today.. between me and my mom i still can hold on to it... cause i already use to it... anyway... miss you and ken very much!! muackzzz.. ^x^ hihihi...

love all of you... hope we're friends till old... ^^

1 comment:

rochelle said...

i was here!! =) zhenyan
ps: tell jeannie to take care!