Thursday, August 14, 2008

disappointed with my exam results...

thank God still i'm pass in my exams... today i took my physics paper, chemistry, english and math.. i really shock to see the marks cz i quite work hard in this time exam...i nvr thought i'll get this low... but it's ok that i'm still pass...i'll work harder and appreciate time to study for my final exam...

i have this friend.. to her: if u're reading my blog here... i support u to stop ur job in twins net there... there's a few reasons why i support u to stop...
1st- the salary is quite low.. if the salary is low then why waste ur time go there work where u actually can use the time to study for ur exam..
2nd- u'll feel more stress and tired.. u can't push urself working there.. u'll get very sick later and less time for u to rest...
3rd- the things there is quite hard to handle.. make u feel more stress...
4th- u're still young and u should spend ur time now like any other teen...
5th- me and the gang very worry about u...
6th- u spend more time on working than hanging out with us...
7th- u alr have another work with salary quite high and i asked u whether is it enough for u to use.. u said yes... but of course if u use the money on shopping of course it's not enough le.. but now u're still studying... if u want to earn money for shopping then november holidays that time u can work more than a job... rite??

about my another guy friend.. i hope he understand that between friends, there is no who is higher or lower level in the friendships.. i care bout him like any others do... same level... no one is higher or lower... why u always think that i care them more than u?? i care bout u too but u didn't really realise... when u tell me that u're not important to us and we didn't really care about u, i feel like really want to slap u... slap u till u wake up... hello?? what are friends for?? of course is to care about each other and be there for u whenever u need them... if i don't care u, then i won't call u as my friend la... u don't always 'merajuk' la.. u always say that i have problem will only share with jackand chris... that's because coincidently they're there for me and chatting with me at the same time... now i don't really have any major problems then how am i going to tell u i have problems?? if u want me to tell u my past problems i really won't repeat what had happen... cz i didn't want to think back those sad problems?? if u're my best friend then u should understand me la... don't always say till i 'pilih kasih' only share my probs and hang out with them only... don't u even think that... i'm always fair and square... lolx.. but that's true i should admit.. hope u don't angry my another best friend and say like i'm more to his side than yours...

if there's anything bad things to tell between our this chicken family (eugene, jack, chris, jean and me) , i just have to listen and only trust that he or she is this kind of person till i see it with my own eyes and listen with my own ears... i never want any misunderstanding happen between this chicken family..
without this chicken family i guess i've fall down deep and struggling for help... this family is like reaching out a hand for me and making me feel that life is happier... last time, i actually never thought that i'll meet this chicken family in my future.. i love u guys so much... i know i'm very 'cheong hei' sorry... just wanna write what i'm thinking and feeling these days... bluek xp

and not to forget... i love God too... (^^,) buay buay..

No comments: