Thursday, February 14, 2013

What i did in the early of month February?

on the 2nd of February, our uni had an event which we called Talent Time.. it's the first time i participate.. this event is not about competition but performances from talented people.. yea.. you can say people like me haha!

so, what i did for my performance is that me and my team from the dance club were to do a dance performance.. 
due to the event's theme called Shanghai Night, we did a little of oriental dance in the beginning then I Got A Boy dance by SNSD.. 

the audience are very active and responsive.. along our performance even others too, the audience did make the atmosphere feel so alive!! that's what makes us so nervous.. 'cause we got to do the practices for only a week time!

even my friends all came to see our performance which made me more nervous.. but all the hard-work did paid off.. we were so enjoyed on the stage and we feel like encoring xD erm.. i'm not sure whether is "we" or "me" HAHA!

soon after CNY in the same month, we're gonna have performances for 2 more days.. so, i hope i really will have the time to update my bloggie as i determined that i will not be as lazy as last year which i only updated my blog twice or thrice only.. :(

helping them with make up for performance later

 mix and match :P

 pose.. S.W.A.G.?


with the break-dancers

act as the singer and was dancing orientally.. 

 performing SNSD I Got A Boy

from left: me, Eunice, Cooku, DomDom, Hae Lynn
U.G.L.Y. =.=
was it the photographer's problem or my problem? :(


FINALLY!!! the pictures after the event! erm.. there are still a lot of pictures not yet reach my hand :(

they're stretching or posing sexy pose? me? acting cute lah xD


my lovely babe! Kathryn! muah~~ 

for the video of our performance, i still haven't get it.. 
probably will post it here as soon as i get it! (^^,) 



we all take different paths in life 
but no matter where we go, 
we all take a little of each other everywhere we go.

No comments: