Wednesday, February 13, 2013

First Post of the Year

Well.. this is my very first post of the year.. so, what should i talk about?
hmm.. i was wondering actually blogs are written to express our feelings or to let the public to read them daily as newspapers?
for me, i think both.. xP

i've read famous bloggers' blogs.. they're interesting and i could say that i read them daily as if they're newspapers.. what's so interesting about their blogs? perhaps i love to read about the story of other people; their lifestyles, the way they dress up- girlie stuffs and the nice stuffs they buy so that i can get some of them too >.< LOL

by the way.. there are so many things i wanted to say but don't know where to start =/
well maybe i should start to talk about my January this year..

btw, feel like posting these pictures with my VIPs first <3 p="">

 me and chin.. she named herself mushu =.=

 me and han han cheah.. she is so young!

me and chris.. my very old buddy! i guess i knew him since form 3 or form 4 *forgot* ><


my bf was there too but he didn't take picture with me.. too bad.. so, this is the group picture :) i insist! :)

yee, me and Shierly.. cam-whoring ><

Christmas 2012 exchanging presents group pic :)


so, here we go..
New Year countdown? Sky Lounge.. one word- crowded =.=
even the fireworks were too near that a few of the exploded pieces hit me :'(
and i know i look kinda pretty that night wahaha...

 May May, Shierly and Me.. 
too crowded that we decided to hide in the toilet taking pictures xD

outfit of the night.. simple front and sexay back :P

erm.. the braided fringe looked a little weird 'cause it wasn't long enough actually but still, wanted a new look for a new year! :D


although then the semester break was over, still, i wanted to enjoy myself before i got stuck in the assignments later on.. so we plan for a trip and also in conjunction with a friend's birthday *an excuse!*

on Jan 19, we went to Morib Gold Coast which is located in Selangor i think.. (if you google the name, you will know where ><)

i purposely bought a bikini for myself and thought of getting a belly piercing but in the end, i haven't get it till now :( saddd... was very busy and dancing events suddenly all coming and not really the right time to have piercing so i've decided to delay the plan :( probably can only get it in March nuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

back to the topic.. where was i? haha oh ya.. the trip right.. 2 days 1 night only.. kinda rush so i didn't really get to shop :( it was my main idea for the trip but end up spending my time in ice skating T.T 
anyway, it was fun.. glad i went for it.. it was my first time *shyshy*
boyfie knows how so he taught me *romantic!!* feels like we were those sweet couples in the movies HAHA too much korean dramas!
the funny thing is that we almost fell together.. erm.. my feeling was-- thrill, nervous, feet pain & wanted to do 360 degree swings.. >< 

P.S.: if you are single, get a handsome guy there.. how? act like you don't know ice skating and fall in his arms.. but.. aim correctly before you really fall on the floor which could be very embarrassing hahahaha

room view from the hotel

 
 BEFORE

AFTER- can you see my bikini? loveee it! -from Cotton On Body

group photo :)
celebrating Soon's birthday.. thanks photographer Yee <3 p="">


wanna see my ice skating pictures?? teeeheee

in Sunway Pyramid!!

me and boyfie

 PHOTOBOMBED =.=

then our group photo after our lunch in T-bowl.. you can search for this shop.. creative concept! ^^

before we went back to Ipoh, we headed to Tg Tualang for our dinner, seafood =.= shit.. 
that's what i'm allergic to.. but they did order taufu and eggs for me.. erm.. chicken also lah.. although not much to eat but i had 2 bowls of rice >.<
yea.. people who know me will know that i can eat a lot hahaha


THE END
catch up the next episode la k hehe

No comments: