Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just a typical me :)

this year, i've been dancing like crazy!! KPOP fever i guess and yea.. a dance drama event XD
thought of taking video of myself dancing but i don't have a good camera, and ya, my boy will definitely laugh =.= haha!
who cares, i'll do it anyway! xD

assignments over for this semester and exam gonna be OVER soon!
oh shit.. when i was revising, my mind already plan what to do, what to buy and where to play! i'm gonna eat eat eat!! i feel that i am too thin and it's an unhealthy thin.. wanna add fat d :P

so, i've decided to go to Italy and German restaurants to try out the food.. never been so enjoying with food before as i used to prefer to spend my money shopping but now, fooood!! what next? trip to other places.. i'm rotting here ler... wanna get out to have fun a little =)


first meal cook in Kampar!!

 first meal eat at friends' house! xD

 first treat by Jason and CK! damn nice.. my saliva dripping d ><!


Dance drama 2 event!!




"it's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it's even harder to give up when it's everything you ever wanted."

No comments: