Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back with simple words

finally.. i've decided to blog again.. i was really upset that i've accidentally deleted all the photos in my blog when i accidentally synchronized them into my hp. and after a click, that's it.. all photos; memories all these years.. all gone :(

anyhow.. i feel bad for abandoning my blog like this and so i decided to update again..

been through a lot of tough times these days- a really tough year i would say.
relationship, friendship, financially, studies and omagod.. me.. i felt like i've changed. i'm not sure whether it's positive or negative but i feel different. i think mostly because i spend most of my time either only with my boyfriend or me myself alone. spending time with friends like how i used to has really gone far and i don't know why. meeting new friends in my new place of study- UTAR Perak campus, is a good thing but somehow i feel like i prefer those days with those friends years back.

i've not went to church as frequent as before since i came here.. i miss my friends in FGCI church. i want to promise myself to present in church everytime but things keep coming like part time jobs, things to do in Kampar or i would say not going back to ipoh because of saving petrol.. ><

problems, everyone has it.
my problems; with family, friends, sometimes boyfriend too.
anyhow, i believe there's always an end to every problems; but it's either happy ending or the hurt one.
so, be optimistic! Good luck doesn't come to you if you're sad. =)

No comments: