Saturday, August 20, 2011

you're just.... unpredictable :/


the footprints; memories that we left behind is now just a trash..
you're trying to keep me out from seeing your blog? but why read mine??
don't you feel childish to change your blog's name again and again?
you thought that if you do that i can't find you? SWEAT!
if you don't want me to find you then i won't even though how many times you change it i can still find out.
don't be such a kid.. i will not mind your stuff from now on.
i didn't let go our friendship before this 'cause i'm not as cruel as you. don't want me as friend then fine la.. what i care? you're not that important to me also.. so, don't act like a kid anymore... duh!

i will do what you want me to do..
if you don't want me to do what you don't want me to do, i will not do..


No comments: