Wednesday, August 3, 2011

i don't hate you, i hate myself

you really hurt me this time.. i don't know why i care so much about the friendship whereby you didn't even care..
is it you already have a new girl friend that's why you feel without me being your friend a matter?

i said i hate you 'cause you did something that made me so so jealous.. and i hate that jealousy feeling honestly but not you.

i really miss you but you already don't want me as a friend.
i have no choice but to move on without you. anyway, having you as a friend is one of the happiest thing that i ever gone through in my life.
you know me too well to know that what i wrote is the sincerely truth.

and one last thing,
i never played your feelings.. sorry if you think i am..
i can see that you're happy without me.. and that's good..
wish you're happy always...

emm.. four more months to go and things gonna end like there's never a beginning..
so....
good luck my friends in the coming exam.. God bless you guys! ^^

No comments: