Thursday, June 16, 2011

wedding month

went to 2 weddings on the same week! when i see those brides smiling in their wedding, i feel like marrying >.< haha!


1st wedding i went is my cousin's cousin.
i was cam whoring while the others were eating xD




2nd wedding is my beloved ivan's friend :P
i pulled him to cam whore with me hehehe sweet??




i love this picture the most. i put this as my hp's wallpaper.. :D








when i look at you, i feel i'm the luckiest and happiest person in the world.
if you didn't notice, you mean everything to me.
happiness is in your hands.

two person being together who wants future should first respect each other's decision.
don't take future as a game to play.
'cause i don't like this game.

i'm not strong as you think i am.
so please don't hurt me and love me like before.
and so do i, will love you more and more each day.

iloveyou :)

No comments: