Wednesday, June 22, 2011

messages to the people i care

before this, i had some problems that i'm really headache of, and need someone to talk to but before i said anything to anyone, i have a good friend who actually noticed me in grief.

each time when i have problems, he will advise me.
even he didn't do anything to help out, but when he listens, it already helps.

he gave me support and told me to be strong. and yea, sometimes he had problems of his own too. i too, will do the same thing; being there for him to listen and advised him and also support whatever decision that he's going to make.

even how unhappy he is, he still will say jokes to make me laugh :) a friend like him is hard to find. he not only didn't disparage me for what i'd done, 'cause he knows that i did it for my very own reason but also tells me what i should do to settle the problems.

so, i would like to say- thanks for being so understanding..

he's my best buddy,
Jackson jimui xD



christopher, i don't know why i feel like our friendship is getting farer.
whatever i've said or done, i'm sorry.
just want to maintain our friendship. even if you didn't treat me as a good friend, but i can tell you that i do treat you as a good friend.
'cause i feel like we're like brother and sister; you watched me from small til grown up like now and so do i, watching you grew from a teenager to an adult. (above 18 are all adults right? =/ i'm not sure by the way.. LOL)
so, friends forever right? :)


they're a little too much i guess xD especially eugene trying to do something to well soon. WAHAHAHA!
(p/s: for those who're still below 18, don't try to learn or even think what i meant)


from left; me, jackson, li heng, well soon, heng keat, eugene



i'm not from this class. i'm lost i guess (sorry >.<) hahahaha
even wes koo too =.= LOL



this is my class! that wes koo is trying to "cheong keng tao"
lucky that the photographer is professional enough to snap my face without blocking by wes koo. hoho :P


.
i finally knew why God arrange me to this.
'cause he wants me to feel the great love from these awesome friends :)
God Bless you people :)
kawanku yang tersayang,
i LOVE YOU GUYS lots!!

No comments: