Wednesday, May 11, 2011

don't know why i feel like writing a blog today :)

this morning, i went breakfast with ivan :)
awesome morning.. skipped school just to study and online at home... heees...

watching bubzbeauty's videos.. she has lots of great videos. will catch up on her videos every week :D

mybestie
i feel that i don't hate her even how bad she treated me.. aiks.. i miss jean and ivory.. i bet ivory is enjoying her college life.. hope she'll hang out with me when she comes back on June.


things to do few months soon: (temporarily)

---ivan told me that he wanted to go taiwan and asked me to go with him.. hope that i really can go there 'cause i never went to that place before... again.. need my parents' permission for that.. chris went there before and told me that the place is a good place for food and to shop. clothes are cheap and food is delicious .. sounds like a heaven to me.. whee~!

---going for a trip with friends. might be to penang.. erm.. i guess this trip is to build the last memory for us before everyone separates.. hope after our form6 life, we can still keep in touch.. love you guys!!

---go to chemor for curry rice! my fav!! i can't wait.. wey you all! wait meeeee ^^!

---$ a job $

No comments: