Wednesday, May 4, 2011

blurcase disease

date: 3/5/2010
location: class 6AK2


chun sing, christopher, zhi weng, wei lun and jia chun were talking.. i eavesdropped and heard they talked about obama and osama..



me: obama and osama sounded so familiar la the name.. osama was the terrorist.. but who's obama?? his brother ar?


all of them: *gazed at me at the same time* you don't know who?? they're brothers la..


me: err.. don't cheat me.. as i remember it's the same person right? i think i know him..


zhi weng: of course you know him la.. he don't know you only ma.. you didn't read the news?? osama is killed la..


chris: obama is the president lo...


zhi weng: nonono.. osama is the president..


me: == *confusing me la they both. looking at zhi weng* don't cheat me laa.. obama is the president..


zhi weng: which country?


me: *thinking and finally remembered* america lo..


swt... i think i study too much until i forgotten who's obama.. and i thought obama is osama's brother.. OMG...


(please don't sue me for my stupidity, i got the fact in the end. thankyou.)

No comments: