Saturday, November 7, 2009

exam fever started le...
going crazy.. eating all the books i had...
eee... kinda nerd already.. haha..
not going out till i finish my accounts papers...
all the best for me... ^^ teeehee

oh ya... this few days just went out to eat with friends.. didn't really hang out.. boohoo.. boring... i wanna go out to play... aih aih...
and next monday gotta be the last day to see my buddy le.. and also atuk steven.. lolx
*tense tense*

and a few days back.. we had agm (st john ambulance) for year 2010..
good luck to those who're gonna be seniors.. ^^



conclusion >>


President: Leong Jia Huey

Vice President I: Kaalpana D/O Jayakumar

Vice President II: Nurul Amira bt Mokhtar

Secretary: Lalitha Ambighai

Treasurer: Chee Pui San

Marching Head : Choi Shu Ting

OC Leader: Ng Pui Leng

Duty Mistress: Choo Wah Yan





ngek ngek ngek... jia huey is the camera lady..
she snapped this photo of me and poh poh...
*sweeeeeeeeeeetttt*

No comments: