Sunday, November 15, 2009

9th november 2009

woke up very early in the morning..
stood in a place where i feel fresh air and peace surrounds me...
there i was.. at the menglembu foothill..
me, mok cs, and justin yjw reached first.. while waiting the others to come we crapped.. the others went to make the nature's call in somewhere.. hahax..
after a few minutes, when all reached, we began our adventurous "lepak" till the top.. so proud that they said they skipped school just to accompany me.. well.. i did not ask for it.. xD
we started to walk at around 8 am++..

walk walk walk~
OMG.. my foot could barely continue... maybe it's been a while since i exercise.. teeehee...
then before we went back, we took a break at the waterfall area to wash our feet... but for nature's cleanliness' sake, i just stood there watching the others taking off their shoes and socks and start dipping their smelly feet into the clear crystal water.. LOL..

then we walked back to where justin and mok's motors were parked... me and mok reached there first... and that was the moment i learned to ride motorcycle!! i played with mok's motor.. he taught me.. woohooo~
then mok fetch me back.. back home at around 11 am++..

then went to steven's tuition.. took some pictures.. zheng foong said i look like grandma... aiks.. too hardworking studying these days... that's why looked so pale... can't blame him.. but he's still bad boy.. LOL

gonna miss every moment of my days~

love,
yieujin

No comments: