Sunday, March 22, 2009

morning> went to eat with my family; at last we all get together to eat.

next next> followed my elder sister to have our haircut but finally i decide not to. oh yeah... she came back for a few days from kay el...

then then> left my sister to have her haircut then i went out. thought that i could get my ordered lens but wasn't arrived yet> on the way, bumped into t.t. aun; asked him to wait me a while to go to have a drink> came back, l.y. leng was already there.. haha... what a coincidence!!> her mum came> we went to have a drink in a nearby restaurant. after some chit chat i went back to find my sis; drive me to my tuition in town there.

next next> reached my tuition centre> sat a while then jamie reached> we walked to McDonalds> samuel came> eat talk eat talk> time passes> time for tuition> we were actually late for that!! xp

then then> reached tuition> continued our unfinished snacks; fries> finished tuition> took a bus to parade> met christopher, zhi weng, the batu gajah gang, calvin and steph..

next next> back home; slept

then then> woke up> go out for dinner

next next> online- til now... xp

hmm... never forgets each moment we spent~

filled with love,
yieujin

No comments: