Friday, March 27, 2009

haix.. i damn miserable right now... i comprehend my buddy's feeling, samuel... he got into an accident and injured... he lost his confidence to ride motor and to face the public. i really wanted to visit him. but too bad, he live too far away and i had no one to ride me go to his house to visit him in gunung rapat there. mok say wanna drive me go, but how can? i am stressing up with my tuitions and curriculum activities. i could not escape from that. i wrote this blog is intentionally to support my bestie, samuel that he should not think too much about what had already happened. past is past. that's history. think for the better future la.. i'll give you behalf of my confident and sanguinity ^^ muack!!

samuel,
if you are sad, your buddies will be more worried about you.
i am sad too. you are my friend and i could not even go to visit you to give you support or anything. gloomy brings no better into your wounds. be happy to have a such nice friend like me to get over your moody mood.

i hope that you'll be fine. i know your baby modenas kriss 100 will back to live same to your soul.
~hugs
love, yieujin

No comments: