Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Semester Break Begin!!

finally i finished my finals.. i really worry about the results because i feel that i didn't do my best.. but i try my best not to think about it first.. what's most important right now is enjoy my sem break first! hehe...

so, after the last paper, before everyone going back to their hometown, we went to Vegas for dinner and also to celebrate Wenyi's birthday.. i can see her tears d cause we didn't celebrate her birthday, not until after 5 days hahaha so, it's kinda like a surprise for her :)



lighting is not very nice.. anyway, it's all of us here :)
From the top: Winssy, Sabrina, Jason, Ellen, Wenyi, Choy Fong, me.
sorry for looking bad here... we've just gone through the "torture" phase of exam..

anyway, good luck to all of us in getting good results in our finals and hope that you guys enjoy the holidays!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 

No comments: