Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Memorable 21st Birthday

need to update bloggie d after lazy for 5 days.. >.<
well, last 2 days was my birthday (18th of March) and i did celebrated with boyfie and my bunch of monkey friends :)

my uni friends gave me a surprise and celebrated with me.. i was really touched and almost cried.. because honestly i've not celebrated my birthday for years but this year is my 21st birthday so i feel that it's important, at least to make me feel important after being human for 21 years. lol..

anyway, i should also appreciate that boyfie spent time to have a birthday dinner with me.. :) we went to Sushi Zento 'cause boyfie has not tried the food there yet.. so we decided to go there.. however, the conclusion is that boyfie don't think the food there are as nice as the ones in Kampai Restaurant..

while waiting for boyfie.... camwhore time! :D

 Do you see Sashimi?

  Do you see Sashimi??

 Do you see Sashimi???

 Do you see SASHIMI??

  Do you see S.A.S.H.I.M.I.???

It's my favourite~~!!!! :D


 Sushi~~ missing 1 piece over there XD

He ate finish so fast! 
i was just gonna start eating that time LOL 
probably 'cause we're both he's super duper hungry..


the next day after lecture class...





birthday dinner <3>


group photo with the monkeys HEHE


Be thankful for the bad things in life.
For they open your eyes to the good things 
you weren't paying attention before.

No comments: