Friday, December 2, 2011

Great News!! :D

I've been busy with my exam and finally i wanna update my bloggie and guess what!
I decided to do a review on these products real soon since they sent me samples =)
wanna say thanks to 2 sponsors!!:
1) Epiderme Cosmedical Professional Solution
2) KAO (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.

First sponsor:


 As you can see, they gave me 1packet Natural Cleanser and 1packet Beta Fructan Cream
which each is only 3ml.. So, i felt so reluctantly to use these 'cause i can only use them once :( but anyway, thanks and i am so lucky!!
More details in the coming review for these products.


2nd sponsor:

thanks to Josheen, i get the chance to get the new product from Biore. It's the lip and eye make up remover =) it's not too oily which can delicately removes heavy make ups! worth a try! 
retail price will be RM29.90 and if you wanna get the review for this product, you can find it from Josheen's blog! whoots!! she lovely and pretty.. love her blog ^^

1 comment:

Josheen Ma said...

Welcome sweetie, enjoy it^^Happy CNY