Monday, November 7, 2011

you said i changed. did i?

haix.. i AM happy. but sometimes, i do feel UNhappy when i'm alone.

did i actually changed?
i changed in a positive way or a negative?
......i just feel that i need an answer.


if you're reading this, i wanna tell you that i miss you.
and i cried many times each time i thought of you abandoning me like that.
did you ever missed me? no?
did you cared about us? no?
answers? no?
 but i just wanna move on with my life without questions.
my final question.
did you ever ever regret since the day we never spoke? no?
never mind.
wish you could talk to me someday like how we used to.

love you as always.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

sorry pui yieu...now that i think of it...i might be wrong...me too, have missed you badly...

Christopher said...

sorry pui yieu...i think i might made a wrong decision for doing that...i missed you too and i do think of you sometimes...