Saturday, October 15, 2011

11.10.11

this is a picture of Kim Yoo Jin's wedding :)
she's beautiful, isn't she?
erm.. it's just something random.. :P



with my dearest Ivan :P
i'm absent for school 'cause it's really boring 'cause NO teachers will be teaching that day
and honestly i'm unhappy to be in school.
that's why i spent the day with him..


my lunch is that bowl of "g geok chou" and
i love the fats which is the most delicious part!!
then we went to walk around at a shopping complex in bercham :)

happy day.. and at least it's better than being in school.. >.<

and also, many things happened.. and they're all unhappy ones.. and i hope my parents would actually want me to stay rather than leaving.. anyway, i will miss each and everyone here especially my beloved ivan.. don't sad ok? it's not like i'm not coming back forever.. i promise our love will be stronger than we are now after this test..


Lord Jesus,
with Your power,
can you make things easier for us so that we don't have to be this sad?
Please give us the patience, toleration and happiness
so that we can overcome whatever obstacles that's coming
and thank you for everything you give and gave me
including my friends who support me always and
a person who always make my day; ivan.
Take away all their hatred and fears and bless them.
IloveYou. in Jesus name i pray.
Amen.





if our love is really really strong,
nothing can change between us.. xoxo hehe

No comments: