Sunday, August 9, 2009

today. a special day. sunday.

last week while i'm having much problems to face, i can feel the presence of Him.
i didn't pray. cause i was too focus in my problems. that's a huge mistake.

then i went to church that day. i cried continuously in church.
well, of course many people were looking at me. everyone asking why my eyes were swollen.
so embarrassed.

pastor pray for me, i felt the healing. a great feeling that filled my heart and comforting me.
never cried because of that problem again.
but still, gloom never leaves.
till now.

i used to think i'm strong. but actually i'm not on certain things. for instance, when people hurts my heart.

i love Him. but i egotistically put my focus on my problems rather than Him.


on this day, 9th of august 2009.
i saw a vision. He gives out His hands.
and i put down all my burdens and worries behind.
peace i found.
i followed Him to a place. nothing else around except water and sky.
i was walking on the water!
then everything went white when i saw clouds around Us.
He smiled at me. i felt i'm cared. loved.
i saw a door in front and opened it.
people that i came across before and people i've known were there.
even the ones i love and important in my life.
smiles i've never seen carved on these faces.

it is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen and imagined.
a gift that He gives to me. which i wanted so much. undefinable~
~LOVE..

He never leaves me and loves me. which made me feels life so much meaningful and never fear of obstacles that i'll be facing in future.
and lastly,

i love HIM.

No comments: