Wednesday, June 10, 2009

nerd day!! xp

guess who's this... wakakaka

nerd for a day.. finally.. haix... hope that the school won't reopen so fast...
today went mcd study with friend...
arrive there, cheyan sat behind me.. shocked is the only word i could describe.. then stephanie back from johor went parade with her.. ish.. can't just leave my friend there... then have to study there with him... anyway... i miss yea steph!!

then met
wei lun, zhi weng and christopher... aikx... anime fans... talking non stop bout it.. then they left for tuition...only me and mok study...
and bad........ don't wanna mention... humiliating i could tell happened!...



frustration bit by bit growing
sweat beads streamed down whe you're near me
chances only once in a blue moon
if not you i miss and appreciate then who else would it be..

i love you my darls~

No comments: