Thursday, January 1, 2009





i'll gonna miss year 2008...
haix... many happy and miserable memories recorded in my mind..
never ever will disappear...

each year i feel happy but this year's happiness is different 'cause this time God brings me... church is where i truly found my happiness... especially when i get to be with the friends there, the family there and God's love i felt there...

it's all about LOVING EVERYONE~

today is the first day of 2009.. only cleaning the house- chinese new year is coming soon... exhaustion for the first day...

today steph did asked me out.. she came back from johor but i didn't go 'cause i just finished my tuition at about 5.30pm where before tuition, i cleaned up my house.. tired- so, didn't make it... sorry steph.. hope this saturday you're free then we go hang out.. kay??

love~yieujin~

No comments: